.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

California wedding and Party with friends July 28, 2010

Hello:
I hope everyone is having a GREAT summer like Ronda and I are. After a fast trip to Pismo Beach, California where we enjoyed the Beach and Universal City with 3 of our Grandkids, and a family wedding we returned to Salem to a party with some of our friends.
Thank you very much Donnah for all of your work and planning. It was fun to visit with everyone and remember the many enjoyable times we have shared.
Thank you everyone who was able to stop in for a few minutes and visit with us as we prepare to start our adventure by traveling to BYU for 100 hours of training the first 2 weeks of August. Then we will fly to Shanghai, China on August 26. School starts on September 3 for Ronda with two classes of English writing. She will be finished by 12 noon. I do not start until the following Monday with one class of English Writing at 8am with Juniors and the rest of the day off. On Thursdays I will have a class of South Korean students. They will be working on their 3 language - Korean, Chinese, and English. We might point a lot and be really confused at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think about our travels and adventures!